In Episode 56 of Brewing Up Creativity, host and founder of Brewing Up Creativity Danielle LaBonté, gets up close and personal about her experience with anxiety and how there are ways to turn that anxiety into creativity.
Catch What's Inside the Episode:
- Why majority of creatives suffer from anxiety
- Popular celebrities and artists who cope with their anxiety and emotions through creative outlets
- How to turn your anxious thoughts into storytelling
- Taking your adrenaline and using it towards creativity
- Accepting the challenge of the unknown
- Befriending social anxiety
Disclosure Statement: If you're feeling serious thoughts of anxiousness or mental health symptoms, please visit the emergency room hospital or your therapist/psychologist/mental health expert. This episode is not hosted and written by a professional in the mental health industry, but here to spread awareness and offer some tips.
Find Danielle LaBonté Online:
Find Brewing Up Creativity Online:
TAKE 50% OFF AN ENTIRE FLODESK SUBSCRIPTION FOR YOUR FIRST YEAR HERE.