In Episode 45 of Brewing Up Creativity, Danielle is joined with Kate Rosenow, a business minimalist and mentor for all those looking to create a healthy lifestyle that positively impacts their business.
Catch What's Inside the Episode:
- Kate's business journey that led her to help other business owners run and automate their business to live a sustainable lifestyle that works for them
- A few signs that indicate burnout and procrastination in entrepreneurs
- Getting over the fear of simplifying your business while outsourcing and delegating tasks
- Defining hustle culture, when it's okay to hustle, and if it's mandatory to be working 8+ hours to make more money in business
- The one piece of advice Kate tells entrepreneurs who are struggling to balance their work and personal life
Find Kate Online:
Instagram & Tiktok - @workwellwithkate
Subscribe to our Creative Visionaries Email Subscription List to Gain Access to Free Resources, Tools, Designs, and more! Subscribe here!
Button didn't work? Use this: https://www.daniellelabontedesigns.com/email-subscription
Save 60% off Adobe Creative Clouds Plan for Students and Teachers + 30 Day Free Adobe Stock Trial:
Buy Our Team A Coffee:
Find Brewing Up Creativity Online: